Main Sponsor

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hubby Birthday..

Yesterday... 10/05/2010..MONDAY
once in my life, i had an enjoy moment where i and my husband include my son was celebrated the surprise birthday party together..
yesterday on 4++pm, my husband sent me a message told that he had an overtime work. after i took my son, i go to the bakery and buy the cake and put it into the freezer and i start cooking on 6.30pm until it reach 8.00pm +- watching adamaya. my husband reached home at 8.30pm, go to bath and had a dinner together without anything happen will cause. after we had a dinner, suddenly i sang a song .. "Happy birthday to you.. (until finish)" and brought the cake to the living hall. He was shocked and say thank you Sayang for having me a surprise party.
After that, we go out together, and buy the KFC as the present for him. (before that, i have given him the miracle Al-Quran. I wish i could give him on yesterday, but he already find out his present I put on the bed last friday.. heee, not surprise anymore)

No comments:

Post a Comment